The terms and conditions of use of the online shop of SIA "ZIB Tekstils" (reg. no. LV40103510336, address: Starta iela 1A , Riga, Latvia, LV-1026) hereinafter referred to as the Seller, hereinafter referred to as the Rules, shall apply to all visitors of the website, regardless of whether or not they place an order at zibstore.lv online shop, hereinafter referred to as the Customer.
By ordering the Goods, the Customer has read and agrees to the Seller's Terms and Conditions.
The Seller shall be entitled to amend the Store Terms.
The mutual relations between the Seller and the Customer shall be governed by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
The prices of all Goods in the Online Shop are quoted in EUR and include all applicable taxes. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the date on which the money is received in www.zibstore.com's bank account shall be deemed to be the date of payment. Execution of the Order shall commence only upon payment.
ORDER PLACEMENT AND PAYMENT
The Customer places an order by adding the desired Goods to the "shopping basket" and by indicating his/her name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, method of payment and delivery. By agreeing to become a User, the Customer must provide an active, customer-accessible email address and create a password. By entering your data, the customer assumes all responsibility for ensuring that the data entered is correct and is responsible for its confidentiality.
The Seller confirms that the data provided by the Customer is used only for the purposes of sale and delivery of products, in compliance with the requirements for the protection of personal data set out in the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
The Seller is not responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by the Customer when placing an order.
The Seller does not verify the personal data of the buyer or owner of the product and is not liable for any damages that may arise from the use of other people's payment cards or personal data.
Upon successful completion of the order, a confirmation e-mail is sent to the Customer's e-mail address, indicating the status of the order and other additional information. If no confirmation email is received, the Seller must be contacted.
The customer can choose the method of payment.
When the order is ready, the Customer receives an e-mail informing them that the order has been dispatched.
DELIVERY AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF ORDER
The time limit for receipt of an order depends on the delivery region and address, on the opening hours of the relevant delivery service that delivers that order and does not depend directly on the Seller.
Delivery by Omniva (only in the Baltic States) - the order is sent to the recipient within 1-5 working days. Price in Latvia 2,85€ EUR, outside Latvia see at checkout.
Delivery by Latvijas Pasts within 5-17 working days. Price in Latvia - 6 EUR.
The Order shall be delivered to the Customer or to the person named in the Order as the recipient of such Order at the address specified as the collection address.
In cases where the Goods have not been delivered to the Customer due to loss of the Goods by the postal (courier) service, the Seller shall reimburse the Customer for the value of the Goods and delivery only after the Seller has received proof of loss or compensation from the postal service.
The Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods caused by the failure of the service of the chosen supplier to deliver the Goods on time. If the Customer has not received its order in LR within 30 days from the date of dispatch, it shall notify the Seller of this fact by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating its purchase number and date.
RETURN OF GOODS
Before returning the goods, the Buyer must contact the Seller by e-mail: email@example.com !
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the ordered Goods within 14 days of receipt. The return of the Goods is only possible if the Goods have retained their external appearance, consumer characteristics, original packaging and labelling.
According to the Consumer Rights Protection Act, the Seller has the right to refuse to take back the Goods from the Customer if the Goods were not returned in their original packaging, the packaging is seriously damaged, there are slight signs of use.
The Customer shall have the right to refuse the Goods ordered if they are found to be defective or if the Goods are discoloured or deformed after gentle washing (in accordance with the care instructions).
When returning the Goods, the Customer may exchange them for similar Goods or receive a refund. The Seller shall bear the costs of delivery in the event of an industrial defect in the Goods. If you choose to receive a refund, it will be credited to the account from which the purchase was made within 30 working days of receipt of the Goods back from the Seller.
The Seller reserves the right not to change or refund the amount paid for customised goods and orders.
GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The value and expiry date of the gift voucher is indicated on the gift voucher;
2. The card will be automatically closed when the value is depleted or expires;
3. There is no minimum purchase amount, which can be spent in instalments;
4. The Gift Card can be used in conjunction with other payment methods offered;
5. In case of loss, the gift card will not be blocked or renewed and the balance will not be refunded;
6. Only one gift voucher can be redeemed per purchase when shopping online
The content of the website (graphics, textual information, videos, button icons, data compilations, software and its layout) is the property of ZIB Tekstils Ltd. It is protected by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia and other international laws relating to the protection of intellectual property.
Reproduction and copying of the content of the Site is permitted for personal use only. Reproduction and copying of the Site Content for any other purpose is prohibited without written permission.
Cookies are small information files that your browser stores on your computer's hard drive. They are often used as a mechanism by websites to remember useful information, such as your login details, and can make a website easier to navigate.
Our cookies cannot identify you personally. Cookies store information such as IP address, type of device used, browser used, activity on the Website and websites visited.
The website uses several types of cookies for different purposes:
- Necessary cookies: cookies are used to ensure the functioning of the Website, including to allow you to use our services and log in to your account. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the operation of the Website and providing services to you. The necessary cookies are stored until you close your browser, i.e. until the end of your session.
- Analytical/performance cookies: cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the Website and to see how these visitors move around the Website. The legal basis for using these cookies is our legitimate interest in improving the Website, for example by providing a search option. Analytical/performance cookies are stored permanently on your device.
- Functional cookies: cookies allow the Website to remember the settings you have chosen and the choices you have made to make the Website easier to use, for example that you want to stay logged in to the Website. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to provide, improve and make the Website easy to use. Functional cookies are stored permanently on your device.
- Targeting/advertising cookies: cookies are used to record your visit to the Website, the websites you have visited and the links you have used in order to offer and display products or services that are relevant to your interests, whether from us or our business partners. These cookies are used on the basis of your consent. By visiting the Website and using our services, you consent to the use of targeting/advertising cookies. Targeting/advertising cookies are stored until you delete the cookies in your browser.
Cookies are processed and received by us and our business partners who operate the Website, collect and analyse your activity on the Website. Cookie information is not transferred outside the European Union and EEA.
If you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies, this is possible by changing the settings of the browser you are using. You cannot refuse the use of necessary and functional cookies, as without them it is impossible to ensure the functioning of the Website. You also cannot refuse the use of analytical cookies, as they are necessary for us to improve the functioning of the Website.
We use Google Analytics. You can opt-out of their use by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
For more general information about cookies and how to manage them, please see www.aboutcookies.org.
In the event of any disagreement between the Seller and the Customer, such disagreement shall be resolved by negotiation.
In the event that disagreements cannot be resolved by negotiation, they shall be settled in accordance with the procedures provided for by the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
The Seller shall not be liable for non-performance of the order and other obligations in the event of force majeure - default by third parties, national emergency, terrorism or threat thereof, environmental and climatic anomalies. In the event of such circumstances, the Seller shall endeavour to remedy the delays as soon as possible.
Any matters not covered by the Seller's Terms and Conditions shall be dealt with in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Latvia.